We are so excited to see what you have come up with, please fill out this form to submit your wonderful games here! Thank you for all the time and effort you have dedicated into producing such amazing games! 🙂
IF YOU ARE IN A TEAM, please make sure that only ONE person fills out this submission form. The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form
Also, make sure EVERYONE in your team fills out the registration, but only ONE person in my team has to fill out the submissions with your game.
Please submit you game on the forms here:
Aug 10th, 2023 4:30 PM– 6 PM PST
Due – Aug 13th, 2023 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Rules & Scratchathon Rubric
- Eligibility: Students aged 8 to 13 (3rd to 7th grade) from around the world are welcome to attend
- Based on the theme, students will create a game using the programming base scratch:
- Students will have to include a user control sprite and an autonomous (self-moving sprite).
- The game must include a way to win and a way to lose.
- The game must include a separate document explaining the rules of the game and how the science of the theme connects with the game.